Visit my new blog

In case you haven't heard, I've moved my blog, but haven't figured out how to redirect yet. HTML code can kiss my a*s. Come visit me here: http://kimberwidmer.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thanksgiving

Today, as I am doing each day on facebook, I am giving thanks. Today I give thanks for the freedoms that I too often take for granted. Today, I give thanks for the men and women who have sacrificed so much for our great nation. I'm thankful for my father who served during WWII and Korea; for my father-in-law who served in Korea; for my brother, who served during Vietnam and for the countless others who have served and those who are now standing in the gap for me and my fellow Americans. From the bottom of my heart… thank you.

2 comments:

love me some comment love… thanks so much for taking the time to share your heart with me!