Visit my new blog

In case you haven't heard, I've moved my blog, but haven't figured out how to redirect yet. HTML code can kiss my a*s. Come visit me here: http://kimberwidmer.com

Sunday, June 28, 2009

simple sunday


rap music is blasting out of my garage speakers as the "boys of summer" are back. running the bases in my front yard. it's a comforting sound, even if i do hate rap music!
i'm packing and purging and moving and reminiscing. (it happens when you go through your kids' old schoolwork and photo albums)
heavy sigh.
life is marching forward.
soon the kids will be back in school. and now with two in college, we are in a financial quandary. how exactly do we manage this debt? and manage it as good stewards.
heavy sigh.
i hate money woes.

dreaming can be expensive.
how to keep our feet on the ground and yet achieve our dreams. . .

1 comment:

  1. Man I wish that pile of money was at my house!!

    All I can say is BUDGET!!

    ReplyDelete

love me some comment love… thanks so much for taking the time to share your heart with me!