Visit my new blog

In case you haven't heard, I've moved my blog, but haven't figured out how to redirect yet. HTML code can kiss my a*s. Come visit me here: http://kimberwidmer.com

Monday, April 18, 2011

what the hay bale??

well. it's in.
Photobucket
fertilized.
Photobucketplanted. 


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
staked.
Photobucket
stalked (that would be my "helpers").
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and watered.
now we wait.

that crazy dog of mine… need to just leave her in when it's watering time. she goes absolutely crazy.

i've had to get after them for digging in my flower planter. grrrrr. for the life of me… they have an ENTIRE yard!! gah!
so far they haven't come back to it. maybe it was the linda-blair-360-venom-spewing i did. scared the hay bale right outta them! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Leave them in and your pics wouldn't be as cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are the plants actually planted in the straw and not in the ground? I haven't seen that before. Love the water shots! Dogs just love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Interesting planting scheme. If my German Shepherd was sprayed with a hose, he'd think he was being punished. I guess it's all in which breed dog we're talking about. :-) That dog pic is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

love me some comment love… thanks so much for taking the time to share your heart with me!