Visit my new blog

In case you haven't heard, I've moved my blog, but haven't figured out how to redirect yet. HTML code can kiss my a*s. Come visit me here: http://kimberwidmer.com

Monday, May 31, 2010

thank you and God bless

on this memorial day i'm stopping to remember those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for my freedom. i don't ever want to take my american freedom for granted or forget how our country came to be… our desire to see other nations be free so their people can live with dignity… how we come to the aid of the hurting…
i don't always agree with every military policy, but i recognize the honor and courage that exemplifies our american servicemen—both the living and the dead.
thank you from the bottom of my heart for your willingness to put yourselves in harm's way on my behalf. thank you to those who gave everything for our country. may God bless you and your families… and may we never forget…

1 comment:

  1. what a perfect post for today.

    thank you all and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

love me some comment love… thanks so much for taking the time to share your heart with me!