Visit my new blog

In case you haven't heard, I've moved my blog, but haven't figured out how to redirect yet. HTML code can kiss my a*s. Come visit me here: http://kimberwidmer.com

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

radical

Still pondering and praying about what it looks like to live radically for Christ. I'm not a fan of locusts. Thankfully, I don't think the God of the Bible is asking me to change my diet that way.
But I do think He's calling me to change. Change my diet for what I desire…for what He desires.
Have you heard about Radical, by David Platt?
{watch it on youtube for the full effect. this format doesn't allow enough room to see it well}

I haven't read it yet… but I'm getting ready to.
I'm praying about what living radically looks like.
Have you read this book? What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I have often heard Pastors talk about living radically for the Lord and I have wanted to do it just needed a road map! I'm gonna check this out! Thanks for visiting Peaceful Divas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of Radical, but I stand by this quotation from John Piper, 'God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him.' I think that's a good rule of thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds extremely interesting. I haven't heard of this.

    ReplyDelete

love me some comment love… thanks so much for taking the time to share your heart with me!