Visit my new blog

In case you haven't heard, I've moved my blog, but haven't figured out how to redirect yet. HTML code can kiss my a*s. Come visit me here: http://kimberwidmer.com

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

the gift of reading

i've got a sweet bloggy friend with a heart of gold. she's a fourth grade teacher to a great bunch of kiddles and they're blessed to have a teacher who genuinely cares.
she's got a great giveaway on her blog…and if you've got young'uns who like to read (especially guys) you should give this contest a shot.
can you think of a better way to instill a love for reading than by giving away the goods?? i love a good read. as in i. love. to. read!!
so head over to ellen's blog and check it out. you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks.

    :)

    Odds are good folks, so far only Kimberly has entered!

    ReplyDelete

love me some comment love… thanks so much for taking the time to share your heart with me!