Visit my new blog

In case you haven't heard, I've moved my blog, but haven't figured out how to redirect yet. HTML code can kiss my a*s. Come visit me here: http://kimberwidmer.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

focus now… try really hard…


it's not an official diagnosis. but i'm convinced i have it. 

in conversations…

in projects…

at work…

in the kitchen…

if i think it, i go there.

and when i'm on the computer, if i think about it, i CAN go there! so yes, focusing is a struggle for me.

i'm scattered.

i'm smothered.

mmmmm. did someone say waffle house?

2 comments:

  1. Ummm...okay...I just found you through MckMama's blog frog thingy. I know you only started this blog like a couple of days ago, but I already love it! Love your style of writing, your voice, what you have to say. And that's just the first three posts! :) Plus, we follow a couple of the same blogs. SO, I became your first official follower. Hope you don't mind!

    I'm praying for Abby, too. :)

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the encouragement! it means the world to me!!

    ReplyDelete

love me some comment love… thanks so much for taking the time to share your heart with me!