Visit my new blog

In case you haven't heard, I've moved my blog, but haven't figured out how to redirect yet. HTML code can kiss my a*s. Come visit me here: http://kimberwidmer.com

Thursday, January 15, 2009

hi/lo thursday


This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on Riggs Family Blog (www.riggsfamilyblog.com):

High

remembering and telling about my son's nineteen years on this earth. the joys and entertainment we've received as being part of his life and his often hilarious view of life.

Low

in the wake of his birthday came a reminder that our time here on this earth is finite. and we helped usher another of God's children (albeit a grandmother, but she's still His child) into his awaiting arms. grieving is a low, but knowing she is dancing in the presence of Jesus, well, it almost qualifies as a high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love me some comment love… thanks so much for taking the time to share your heart with me!