Visit my new blog

In case you haven't heard, I've moved my blog, but haven't figured out how to redirect yet. HTML code can kiss my a*s. Come visit me here: http://kimberwidmer.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

snowman impaired


only in the south would teenagers go outside after a snow, spend five minutes building a snowman (it'll have to be small, they said, because we don't have alot of snow. take a closeup and then it'll look really big), then come in and declare, "ohmygoodness! building a snowman is hard!"

why are y'all in already?

ummm. hello… it's 25 degrees outside. we're COLD! feel my ears!

where's the snowman?

right there?

where?

there!

oh. 

it was a beginning, i guess.

at least until bailey decided to see what was inside.

imagine her disappointment. more snow.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good girl! I love the backgrounds! The snow shots are so funny! It's hard when the kids grow up and they don't get that excited about the snow anymore...
    I know, it's weird if you don't get any comments,cause you feel like you are your own audience! But the little girl in me DOESN't CARE! hA!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

love me some comment love… thanks so much for taking the time to share your heart with me!