Visit my new blog

In case you haven't heard, I've moved my blog, but haven't figured out how to redirect yet. HTML code can kiss my a*s. Come visit me here: http://kimberwidmer.com

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

passing


in the glory of celebration of a birthday is the grieving of passing. my son's special someone has gone to be with her family as her grandmother slips from this world. it brings back some precious memories of my own… and some tears.

SP, i know this time is difficult. the waiting is maddening. the suffering unbearable. and little anyone can say can make it better. 

grieving is messy. and uncomfortable. and awkward.

so tonight, we stand in the gap for you, friend. 

praying.

and grieving with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love me some comment love… thanks so much for taking the time to share your heart with me!