Visit my new blog

In case you haven't heard, I've moved my blog, but haven't figured out how to redirect yet. HTML code can kiss my a*s. Come visit me here: http://kimberwidmer.com

Monday, January 26, 2009

nope, not me!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

nope, i definately did not scope out web domains to see if mydaughterisapain.com has already been taken. naaaahhh. . . not me!

and i didn't follow it up with myteenisapsycho.com, either. 

or a couple of others!! (both of these mentioned are available, but i did NOT seriously think of starting a new website. . .nope, not me!)

needless to say this last semester at home is going to be a rocky one, which is guess is God's way of making the parting in august easier.

i so did not look in the mirror to see if i had a giant checkbook where my head used to be, and surprisingly, there wasn't a VISA stapled to my forehead either! wow!

and i didn't laugh when i wondered if the movie "he's just not that into you" was written by the parent of a high school senior. nope, not me!

pfsh. if only it was funny!

what i wouldn't give for a toddler tantrum in the middle of target right about now.

1 comment:

  1. she'll come back... stronger, braver, and deeper of a person...

    ReplyDelete

love me some comment love… thanks so much for taking the time to share your heart with me!