my counselor gave me homework to do between sessions.
make a list of 20 things you love to do.
can i use ones over only say them differently?
wow. is it possible that i'm so parched i can't even conjure up stuff i love to do?
but after thinking about it, and just plain ole sitting down to make a list, i came up with twenty things. and it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be. except i have this nagging feeling that i've left out important stuff. or that someone's list is more thoughtful or creative than mine. it's this constant fear of measuring up. what the heck is that all about??
so i'm going to boldly go where i have not gone before…
it's my list. mine. and whatever it is, it's alright!
big breath. here goes… (and in no particular order)
i love to…
1) spend time with God (and while i'm being honest, He is not always at the top of my list, nor do i always carve out time in my day for Him) and bible study
2) spend time with the hubs, kids and family
3) spend time with friends
4) minister to my high school friends
7) make others smile/laugh
10) make jewelry
11) explore photography/increase skills
12) play/create with paper
15) work with textiles/sew
17) learn about other cultures
18) communicate/connect/stay in touch with friends
19) get massages/relax
20) walk/play with my dogs
so actually, there's alot of stuff i like to do. you'll notice exercise is not on there. and eating should be on the list…
there's lots of stuff here that i like, really. maybe not LOVE. and stuff that should have made the list, but since i'm not lovin em, they'll stay in my mind…
…so… what would make your list?
Protected: Discover True Texas in Bastrop County
12 hours ago