Visit my new blog

In case you haven't heard, I've moved my blog, but haven't figured out how to redirect yet. HTML code can kiss my a*s. Come visit me here: http://kimberwidmer.com

Monday, March 23, 2009

praying for stellan, not me!

i didn't blow off not me monday because the ruler of not me monday is in the hospital with her sweet mckmuffin, stellan with RVT, an issue that causes a ridiculously high heart rate. when last we heard from mckmamma, they were still working to get stellan's heart rate down and stabilized. 

so i'm not praying my guts out right now, nope, not me!

*update

as of 11 am, the doctors have had little success getting his heart rate down, and the xrays are showing an enlarged heart. . . he can't go on like this indefinately. please continue to lift this little guy and his very worried parents up before our Father, who was not surprised by all this and is in total control. i am thankful that mckmuffin's mommy and daddy are resting in that truth right this very second. 

1 comment:

love me some comment love… thanks so much for taking the time to share your heart with me!