Visit my new blog

In case you haven't heard, I've moved my blog, but haven't figured out how to redirect yet. HTML code can kiss my a*s. Come visit me here: http://kimberwidmer.com

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

speaking stellan's name before the Lord

as an encouragement to mckmamma, stellan's mommy, we're spelling out stellan's name. . . a testimony of speaking his sweet name before the Lord. and pretty much everything is better with chocolate. and dark chocolate is even better. you too, can join in here.

get better, little man. 

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! (dark chocolate IS best!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I too am overwhelmed with the silence from Jennifer although I know that her first priority is Stellan right now! I am just trusting God that he will use the doctors to heal Stellan.
    I don't usually tell my husband about my blog adventures either. He doesn't get the whole internet thing anyways!

    ReplyDelete

love me some comment love… thanks so much for taking the time to share your heart with me!