Visit my new blog

In case you haven't heard, I've moved my blog, but haven't figured out how to redirect yet. HTML code can kiss my a*s. Come visit me here: http://kimberwidmer.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

i like to move it, move it! day 3

okay, maybe that is a slight exaggeration, but the shredding is going pretty well. . . i can feel my endurance improving, but i also feel my pecs, my glutes, my quads, eh! and unfortunately, drinking 64 ounces of water requires a lot of squatting (sorry, overshare) so i'm getting a work out all day!

seriously, this is something that i can fit into my schedule, jillian keeps it moving and i may not even hate her after 30 days!

so let this be an encouragement to you. . . shredding is doable! (not fun yet, but i am hopeful)

and day 3 without diet coke?? not as bad as i thought it would be!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to follow you through this whole thing. I have thought about buying this DVD and if it helps you I just might. (I need some motivation because I have NONE)

    ReplyDelete

love me some comment love… thanks so much for taking the time to share your heart with me!